Robotic Process Automation’s (RPA) Impact on the IT Job Market

0

Advancing of technology is good but adversely advancing creates a deterioration to a human aptitude. In these days and age machine replacing humans in the workplace which has been a perpetual concerns and an increasing topic of discussion.With the rise of automation in the last few decades, so far hype has out weighted information about how automation particularly Robotic Process Automation (RPA) which do not need humans to operate are actually perturbed to IT skilled professional .Automation has been into existence since the early 1950s. It is being the key leader to it. This has turned out in the fact that all kind of organizations are automating the daily mundane task with the help of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) which has been now a days serious trending issues in skill sectors. Then the major concern is what Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is ? Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is nothing but the scenario ranging from something as simple as generating configure software, or a robot to capture and interpret application for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering response and communicating with other digital systems.

In simple words Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the process with the help of which robot mimics human action and performs in a sequence of steps which makes things happen without human intervention.

According to the prediction report of KPMG rise of the humans currently human performs71%of the total task, and the rest of 29% are executed by robots, however the forecast is that until 2025 the distribution of tasks will tend to average out with 58%of the tasks handled by humans and rest 42% by machines. There have been studies to show an increasing trend in unemployment due to advance technology.

A PWC analysis based on 200,000 existing jobs across 29 countries show that the one third of jobs could be automated by mid of 2030s which will create a great unemployment among all the IT job sectors. It is not denying that Robotic Process Automation (RPA) helps in many sectors but fully implementing this in day to days life style any how it may hammered the life cycle of humans. The day is not too far form us where there will be no buzz of humanity no joy , pleasure and enthusiasm of doing work or we may loose the charm of working standard in human life fully dependent on these systems some or the other way it will be like to dig one’s own grave.

A robot may not harm a human though action or in -actions, allows a human come to harm.The veiw that it can lead to lasting increasing in unemployment has a long been controversial topic which will hold the effects for longer term in job sectors .This is, in a nutshell, the forecasted state of affairs that captures the impact of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) on the IT job market. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can thus be considered a decisive measure to prevent not only the decreasing workforce due to the ‘demographic earthquake’, but also related problems, such as poor job quality or vulnerable employment.

Robots are the puppets in the hands of human being if it is started to suppressing the human power then it might destroy the whole employment system ,in terms it create a huge barricade in the economical section of the society .This circumstance of unemployment makes them feel betrayed, frustrated, drepressed and powerless over the direction of their life or keeps on blaming themselves for some perceived mistakes which forced them to take unhealthy steps .The labour market of the future will require less manual and routine jobs; therefore highly qualified and skilled human employees will be better able to focus on high-profile emerging jobs.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here