NFTs have skyrocketed in popularity, with new drops arriving every day. If you want to get in on the NFT mania, an NFT marketplace is your ticket to buying and selling digital assets ranging from art to music to entire virtual worlds. There are dozens of NFT marketplaces, many of which cater to a specialized sector or niche. Choosing the correct NFT platform is crucial when purchasing NFTs. We’ll look at the 5 top NFT platforms in 2022 to help you discover your new favorite.
- Crypto.com: Crypto.com is one of the world’s fastest-growing NFT marketplaces. The platform previously only supported NFTs on the Crypto.com blockchain but has recently updated it to support Ethereum. So, the number of NFTs available to buy and sell on this platform has significantly increased. Crypto.com is one of the few marketplaces where you can buy digital art with a debit or credit card with zero fees. When an artist’s work is sold, they pay a charge of 1.99 percent. Crypto.com has an integrated exchange, wallet, and solutions for receiving paid in cryptocurrency. So, moving money around and switching currencies to buy and sell NFTs is simple. NFTs are denominated in US dollars, making it simple to compare prices between works of art.
- NFT LaunchPad: NFT LaunchPad is a brand-new NFT marketplace created by and for creators. Because the platform makes it simple to create your own NFTs using codecs like MP4, it has attracted a lot of new creators. NFT LaunchPad has landed several high-profile projects and is one of our favorite platforms to look for new collections. On NFT LaunchPad, there are collections like Space Apes, Great Ape Society, Punk Dogs, and Lazy Goats Club. NFT LaunchPad also houses Lucky Block’s Platinum Rollers Club NFT collection – one of the top NFT projects for 2022. NFT LaunchPad has made buying and selling NFTs simple. All NFTs denominates in wrapped BNB, and it interfaces with Binance Smart Chain and Polygon. The platform works with MetaMask wallets, and Trust Wallet compatibility is en route. You can browse the whole collection of NFTs at your leisure or refine your search by selecting from categories like art, collectibles, music, games, and sports. New NFTs are available at fixed prices and in public auctions where you choose the best format.
- Binance: Binance is one of the world’s largest NFT marketplaces because it’s linked to the Binance crypto exchange. It has a diverse selection of assets, ranging from collectibles to new releases from up-and-coming creators. Binance organizes its NFTs into trending collections, making it easy to locate art that you’ll enjoy. On Binance, creators can choose which cryptocurrency to denominate their NFTs. The platform also provides a USD approximation to help with comparisons. If you need to trade cryptos for payment, Binance’s exchange makes it simple. Every transaction on the site is subject to a one percent transaction fee.
- OpenSea: In NFT sales, OpenSea is the market leader. OpenSea has various digital assets available on its platform, and signing up and browsing the broad choices is free. It also helps artists and creators and provides a simple approach for creating your own NFT (known as minting). When buying and selling NFTs, the site interacts with the Ethereum and Polygon blockchains to help you reduce gas expenses. NFTs accept over 150 different cryptos.
- Nifty Gateway: Nifty Gateway is the most favored NFT platform for big and rare drops. Nifty Gateway is the destination of choice for proven NFT designers with a hot new collection. Nifty Gateway isn’t just useful for creators. It allows newbies to buy NFTs with a credit card, making it incredibly user-friendly. It also has open editions, which are NFTs that you can mint for a limited time for the base price. These limited editions are an excellent opportunity to acquire beautiful art without breaking the budget.